HOW TO ADD STYLE TO YOUR LOOK WITH A CAP
“You are not fully dressed without a cap”
A cap changes one’s face more than any other garment. It changes the whole appearance immediately. Hats are style enhancing accessories that can be worn throughout the year. There are different types of caps that can be worn for the hot summers and cold winters accordingly. With such a wide variety of hats, it is sometimes difficult to choose one style and one design. The more you have, the more you can change up and play with your style.
With seemingly endless styles to choose from, finding a cap that fits well, looks good and isn’t odd with the rest of your wardrobe is tricky right? A cap is a charming way to finish off an outfit, it’s also a versatile, functional men’s accessory that’s appropriate in any season. Sun, snow, rain, sleet…there’s almost nothing Mother Nature can throw at you that won’t be assuaged by the addition of a cap. Cap styles get as creative as the people who wear them, but there are some basic rules you need to know to stay shady and cool.
Perfecting an already perfect product, keeping up with the latest trends, coming up with new designs and customer satisfaction is the only way we believe our cap designs are going to be a popular choice for our loyal customers. We cater to our popular fleet of brands such as Legend life, winning spirit, Grace collection, Headwear, Ascolour and Flexfit.
WEARING THE RIGHT CAP
- Different types of caps are worn differently. Your facial structure, skin tone and overall shape are important factors to consider when selecting a good cap for yourself.
- If you have a small face, you should choose a smaller cap. Conversely, if you have a large face, you should choose a larger, more dramatic hat. It's all about proportion.
- This tip is for the ladies. Whenever wearing a cap, remember to style your hair properly, so that the latter sits perfectly well on your head. For most cases, it is convenient to let your hair hang down by your cap loosely.
- Always take the correct size of the cap to feel comfortable. It should not be too tight to cause a headache; neither should it be too loose to fall off from a slight wind.
- Use your imagination, follow your mood, and create your unique style. There are certain cap types that require a special way of wearing it.
CONCLUDING NOTE:So, if you have a weakness for caps, you are at the right shop to fill your wardrobe with different types of beautifully crafted caps that will suit you perfectly. Brush up on the different kinds available, at our website. Get inspiration and ideas. You’ll soon see the cap is an effortless and inspired final touch to your fashion outfits. Come check out our website, and start listing your favourite caps only from CAP WHOLESALERS.
- Order process